Monday, January 1, 2018

Start 2018 with Learning English!

We all know the tradition of starting something new at the beginning of the New Year. Why not improve your English?

Connect with me on Cambly to help improve your fluency! I am a native English speaker and I have an American accent.

 I enjoy speaking with people from other countries. I can speak slowly for you if you are a beginner in English. For more advanced students, I will speak more quickly and use common slang, idioms, and phrasal verbs to give you an idea what it's like to have a real conversation in English. I can also help children with their English speaking practice. Speaking with a native English speaker will help your English speaking pronunciation.

Cambly offers choices in their plans and you can select the one that is right for you. Also, you are free to choose exactly which teacher you want to use! You can use just one (me!) or you can use several. You choose when you want to come on Cambly to practice your English. What time of day works best for you? My schedule will show you what times I am available in your time zone. If you don't see a time that works for you, send me a message so we can make arrangements so you can begin your English speaking practice online. You can use Cambly whether you want to practice English at home or anywhere you have a good internet connection.

I hope you have a successful year in your journey of learning to speak English fluently!

Click here to schedule a time with me for English speaking practice.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment